Sunday, January 4, 2009

Countries included in Our Mission

India New Delhi Mission includes: Northern India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh. These range from the highest elevations in the world---(Nepal, the Roof Top of the World) to the perennial Monsoon innundated country of ---(Bangladesh). From the only country in the world without telephones ---the Kingdom in The Clouds, (Bhutan), to the Land of the Pure, (Pakistan).
India is the seventh largest country in the world, geographically and the second largest country in the world demographically.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are probably just going to love Bhutan if you get over there. No telephone?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. weeks... or Brother Weeks I should say. How's everything going? Didn't you say that Bangladesh was the place that you never wanted to go? I guess you better watch what you DON'T wish for! I'm going to take your India quiz right now, but I have a feeling I might not do so hot. Anyways, have a good time, and I'll try to email you once in a while!
    ♥Kylee

    ReplyDelete