Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Working the Steers at Agra

This is the New Delhi Kid between two hard working steers at the Taj Mahal. One steer slobbered on me while I was posing for the picture. As soon as I got the idea fifty other people wanted to get down off the raised platform we were on and catch themselves in a lively photo shot. These animals were large, powerful and afraid of nothing. They never flinched or balked at the sight of anything in their path. This is me in front of the Taj Mahal believe it or not. Fred Ripley!

2 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad! I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of your trip. I've been waiting to see them. It is incredible to see you in front of the Taj Mahal. What a beautiful picture of the two of you. But from the looks of it, the Taj Mahal was not the most memorable part of the trip. It must have been seeing the little orphan children that will leave a lasting impression. That would be so amazing if you were able to get help for the little hare-lipped boy. Poor little guy. And little children are AMAZING, to think they still smile and laugh NO MATTER what their circumstances are. That's why Christ says we are supposed to be like little children. QUITE INCREDIBLE. Thanks for sharing. LOVE YOU!! You two look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred and Janet...
    I saw your blog on Natasha's and thought that I would check it out. It looks like you are doing great! I just wanted you to know that we were thinking about you and hoping that you're doing well in India! Take care and we'll be praying for you!
    Chet and Lisa Holyoak

    ReplyDelete