Friday, April 10, 2009

Our little Gecko pet was back this morning. I didn't know if we would ever see it again but after I snapped on the light, the water pump, and the geezer, I shuffled over to the sink and there it was. I must admit it scared me a little. It was frozen in fear also. I gave it a little nudge and it when darting around the sink and leaping up the slick sides but couldn't get a good enough grip to get out. I made an inclined plane with my bread board but the gecko couldn't figure it out. I finally remembered my old bee catching trick. I took two plastic cups and pushing his backside with one cup he ran headlong into the other and "Walla" I caught my gecko. I then let it go free under the refrigerater. I'm pretty sure it lives in the house all of the time because it is completely colorless. Or possibly it's an albino. We've seen some albino Indians here and some that look like pintos with large patches of white skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment