Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow! We just saw the most fabulous sight of our lives. We had been hearing about this famous tower about an hours drive across the city so we asked San San to go with us. She hadn't seen it either. What an unexpected surprise of beauty. It's hard to appreciate it by looking at my unprofessional photography but someday maybe you will come and visit us and we will take you. This is the QUTB MINAR. It served as a minaret and also a lookout tower. It was built ----I'm not sure, I think in 1200 A.D. Read the sign I took a picture of.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures, Mom! Which baby of yours does that baby remind you of? I was just curious... I can't wait to come and see that tower close up! Do you think you and Dad will stay in the same area for your entire mission? The construction pictures remind me of Cape Verde. You look beautiful in your cute pink outfit! I love the bright pink skirt! Dad is looking good, too! Love ya Lots!
    Rye

    ReplyDelete