Sunday, November 1, 2009

Here we are at a District picnic activity. Fred looks pretty skinny in this picture. I was just figuring out that he weighs only thirty pounds more that I do now. This is really a shocking development for me. He has always weighed almost one hundred pounds more than me and now he is almost the same weight. His blood pressure is almost as low as mine and his pulse is even lower sometimes. This is a bit unsettling to me. I'm tempted to start feeding him ice cream again but then he would get sick and lose a bunch more weight. Sometimes I wish I could get sick and lose weight like that. Usually when I get sick I even eat more.

1 comment:

  1. You two look great!!!!!! Wow, Dad, you even look younger!! I can't believe your blood pressure is as low as Mom's. Hers is always insanely low. That's AMAZING!!!!! That makes me so happy. I'm glad to know, my Dad is going to be around a lot longer. You are getting so healthy!! I'm so happy, I'm so happy!! And Mom, you are so healthy and you look so good. Don't worry about it. You still look a lot smaller than Dad!! Don't worry!!

    Also, LOVED THE SIGN! That's a classic! Funny, funny!

    All the other pictures are very shocking, as are a lot of the ones you post. It's just hard to believe that these are everyday scenes there in India. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete