Sunday, November 15, 2009

We took a trip to Jaipur in Rajastan. It was really fun and we saw lots of sights. It's called the Pink City and it is aptly named. Everything has a pink or terra cotta tint to it. We saw it earlier in the day and then again at evening time. We got some good pictures of the castle at both times of the day. I got some when it was all lit up and so beautiful. My favorite scenes were the water buffalo who actually looked flourescent green from the moss. I loved the castle in the lake. It was built out there but I'm not sure how the royal family got to that castle.

We also saw camels dressed up and waiting for people to come ride them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an exciting trip! We had so much fun looking at all the pictures! Asher loves seeing the pictures of all the wildlife. I think the camels are his favorite. He al;ways makes me show him the pictures of Mom riding the camels whenever we look at the blog!

    I loved the pictures with the two of you in them. You look so good! And the picture of Mom with all the Indian girls is darling.

    Can't believe Dad got as close as he did to the dancing cobras. Yikes!! He's a new man!

    ReplyDelete