Monday, November 9, 2009

I saw this cool rocking chair and had to take a picture. Does anyone remember the rocking chairs I made with willows? I asked my brother Grant if he thought I should get some kind of a copy right on my chairs if I went in to business and sold them. He said that I probably just needed insurance. I asked why that was and he said that just in case on of the willows came lose and whacked someone in the eye. I could get sued so it would be a good thing to get some insurance. I'm sure my daughter-in-law Daisy remembers the one I gave to her well. She was rocking her new baby Laura when suddenly the chair collapsed and they both went tumbling to the ground. I think this one in the picture looks very sturdy though. I'd like to try to make one when I get home. Don't worry, I won't gift it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment