Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is Elder Partsch. He and his companion Elder Christensen were over the other day. He was waiting for Elder Christensen to get some work done on our computer. Elder Partsch is a really good artist and he had been saying that he wanted to learn my painting techniques and wished he could take a class sometime. I said, "Hey, now is a good time to take a class." He said O.K. so I took a picture of him with my camera and then proceeded to get everything set up for him to do a self portrait. When I handed him the brush he said, "Oh no sister, I won't do it. You just demonstrate for me and I'll just sit and watch." Anyway, that's how I ended up making a portrait of Elder Partsch. Now, all the rest of the Elders are going to have their feelings hurt if I don't paint a portrait of each one. Do I have the energy? That's the question. Elder Partsch is a Samoan Fire Eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment