Thursday, March 12, 2009

People sleep just any old where and any time of the day. This boy was in a very precarious position but sound asleep at the top of a huge set of stairs leading down into a tunnel which crosses under the busy road in front of our Church House. I like to take pictures of all the sleepers. Some other sleepers I'd like to take some pictures of are the drivers that live in their bosses cars all day long. They just sit out there in the car so that whenever their boss gets ready or has a whim to go somewhere he's right there at his beck and call. I wander what is going to happen when it gets to hot to sit in the car anymore. They will probably just lay on the ground by the car on the shaded side.

3 comments:

  1. That hand painting is beautiful. I wish we had that tradition. I love it. That would be a fun job! It makes everything seem so much fancier.

    I like all the sleeping pictures you take too! I've been telling Trav and Morgan and Christian that in India the business men take their naps right on the grass, just anywhere. So it's okay for them to lay down for a few minutes after lunch. Morgan always runs out the door, but I usually convince Trav and Christian. They like that tradition too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures! I can't believe the hand painting...That was beautiful! The fashion show looked amazing, too. I hope we can come experience India... with you and Dad! It seems like quite the adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised Dad is not sleeping right along with that boy! Ha! Ha! Dad likes sleeping in odd places too! That is a great picture Mom! As are the rest of the photos! It looks like you have some great subjects to photograph too! I can't wait to come and see you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete