Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here's another portrait that I did. I painted it in Paynes Grey and it got really dark. The photo is quite a bit lighter lighter than the painting.

The other day I saw a sign on a neighbor's apartment that read Classical Art Lessons. Any way it got my curiosity up, so today I went over and met the lady and looked at her work. It's actually pretty fantastic stuff. She said she studied for seven years at India's best art school. She is pretty hard to understand and she apologized for her poor English but she said now that she and I are friends, she hopes her English will improve. I asked her how much she would charge for one of her paintings. She said I could decide. Also she wants to go on an outing with me to Lodi gardens and paint some of the old Tombs and landscapes there. She said maybe we could go to some villages also and find some good scenes to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment