Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This has got to be the best mission on the earth. What a great time we are having. Every morning and afternoon we go over to the Frank Anthony Public school and practice with the girls and boys teams. The weather has gotten so beautiful and it is about a miles walk for us to get there. We are getting in a two mile walk , working with some wonderful kids, and mingling with all of the 3600 children from preschool age to the high school Seniors every day. We have also met many of the staff, the principal, and head masters. We are having the time of our lives. In a week and a half we will be going to Calcutta with the teams for a big tournament.

Look at the school in the background. It is bright red and in the evenings or when it is rainy the color is so intensified. It makes the green playing fields, trees and landscaping become almost flourescent. I just got a new camera so I'm back to taking pictures. I was also having trouble with my blog. I couldn't get on to make comments for a while. Now I think I've figured it out soo there will be more photos and paintings coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment