Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm probably going to title this painting, "Girl on a Motorcycle." She was such a beautiful girl and she gave me such a big smile. It's really hard to paint beautiful girls, babies, and little children. Men are much easier because of the hard lines in men's faces. It took me a long time to get this one where I wanted it. I stayed up until three thirty in the morning working on it but when I got up this morning, I could see some major problems. After Fred left for his early Saturday meetings I got right back to work on it. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. JANET, I AM SPEACHLESS!! YOUR PAINTING OF THIS VERY BEAUTIFUL INDIAN GIRL IS EXQUISITE.I LOVED HER IN MONOCROMATIC BUT NOW I SEE HER IN COLOR I DEFINITELY LIKE HER IN COLOR. THE WOMEN WEAR SUCH COLORFUL SARI'S THAT PAINTING THEIR COLORFUL CLOTHES MAKES THEM COME ALIVE. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK. HAVE AN ART SHOW AT CHURCH AND INVITE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. A GREAT MISSIONARY TOOL!!

    ReplyDelete