Sunday, February 15, 2009

Camel (Dromodary Ride in India) Janet is loving it!

To all those who love camels. This camel had personality and after Janet gracefully dismounted into my flailing arms the trainer tried to bribe the camel with a piece of sugar candy and the camel tried to bite the trainer and let out a terrible prolonged grunt. This is your missionary enjoying the ecstasy of the moment. What a thrill---she was in her glory on top of the "Ship of the Desert."
Just another day in India----Where Truth will Triumph! Show all the grand kids what grandma does when she gets a chance to strut her stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Janet I LOVE your outfit. I want one so bad. I want to see a picture of Fred on the camel. I wonder what the camel will do when he gets down from it!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Mom, you look beautiful! It looks like you got some authentic clothing made for you. I was looking more at you and your beautiful indian clothing than at the camel!Ha! That was some good photography, Dad! I have to admit! The kids will be excited to see these pictures...Keep em coming.
    Love ya, Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have to say I love your outfit too! You two need to take a few more pictures of yourselves and post them. I think this is the first picture I've seen in awhile! That looks fun! I remember riding the camel at San Diego Zoo and the elephant too. Remember? I dropped my shoe dismounting the elephant and the elephant picked it up with it's trunk and gave me back my shoe. It was covered in snot!! YUCK! I would have liked to see your dismount. Trav was cracking up thinking abou it!!

    ReplyDelete