Thursday, February 19, 2009

This was a cute old Sihk grandfather playing with his little grandchild. It was such a cute sight I couldn't resist taking a picture. I notice a lot of grandparents taking care of grandchildren here. I think it's because the families all live together and the grandparents get the great joy of helping raise the little ones. I know Fred and I loved having Roxi's little children living right in the house with us. Although it's exciting here in India, it's still not as fun as being surrounded by grandchildren. I think when we get home, we will build a huge house and invite all the kids back home to live.

2 comments:

  1. We might NEED you to do that! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might NEED you to do that too! :) That is a really cute picture though. And I can't stop laughing at the pictures of the wiring jobs. That is SO HILARIOUS! Scary too, but very funny. Oh yes, and Mom, be careful! It sounds like you're attracting the Indian men. Watch out Dad!

    ReplyDelete