Monday, February 16, 2009

We rarely see a gas station. In fact this one is a long way away from us. I was just clicking a picture of this man on his bike hauling mattresses and baskets and I happened to get the station in the picture too.
People haul everything with their bikes here. We saw a man with red balloons the other day. He had the balloons tied together in such a way that they completely covered him and his whole bike. It was the funniest sight ever. It just looked like a giant mass of balloons floating down the road. I don't know how he could even see out.

1 comment:

  1. We enjoy the pictures and learning about your mission! Thank you for your willingness to serve. It was a missionary couple who taught me the discussions when I was investigating the Church. We pray for you and your well-being. Love, Your Friends, Steve & Kay Williams

    ReplyDelete